Monday, June 29, 2009

OUR NEW BUNNY!! EWW

On a typical day my kids are outside playing, pretty much the whole day!! They play whatever they can think of. They have 6 acres to run wild on, and they take advantage of that. I keep the front door open so I can hear their laugh's as well as there cry's. This particular day I am in the house working on the computer and Payson, (the cute one in the picture) comes in saying "Bunny, Mom. Bunny, Mom, bunny, bunny." I look over at him he has the cutest smile on his face and the look of a proud little boy. That's when it all goes done hill. His so called "bunny" is a dead mouse. Yeah, a dead mouse. Normally I don't touch or even look at them. What do you do when your 22 month old baby is holding an ugly disease infested animal? Luckily I was holding a thick nylon bag (for shipping socks) in my hand I grabbed the mouse, or bunny, from him set it on the floor. Let Gavin take care of that one, while I washed and washed and washed his hands and arms. Plus I changed his clothes and wiped him down with hand sanitizer, today we used it as body sanitizer. All day long he kept asking me "Where's bunny? Where bunny go Mom?" Then when Daddy got home he told Jon the whole story for about 20 minutes. It is too bad that we can't understand him more. But we could understand the "bunny"!!!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Ewww! The not so funny bunny! Lol!
I can actually say that I have not experienced that one and hope never to!
I hope he doesn't bring you any more "bunnies."