Saturday, September 12, 2009

PAYSON, PAYSON, PAYSON!!!

First and foremost I am going to apologize for my MESSY house, was in SLC shopping all day, after talking my Mom to the airport:(.
We were at Wal-Mart buying Gavin some new underwear. When little Payson said "Payson want some." So we trek over to the infant underwear place and he picks out some Elmo underwear. Holds them in the cart the whole time and all the way home, and left them in the car and held them clear to SLC. He already loves them. So we get home from SLC and he decides he wants to wear them. I take off his diaper and put them on. He will not wear pants with them. "Just Elmo!" I let him run around in them. Thinking he is pretty cool. Then I put him in the bath and in PJ's. He and the kids are playing and I look over and this is what he has done! He thinks they go over his pants!! He was being a stinker and not letting me get a good picture.
As you can see he is not very happy. But who would be if your mom was talking these kinds of pictures, right?
I convinced him to let Mommy talk a picture. So he posed with a side view.
Then gave a back view. And that was it. I let him look at the pictures and decided they weren't good enough. So I said "let Mommy take a picture of your Elmo's." And this is what I got.......
Isn't he the cutest little thing ever?

No comments: