Sunday, March 28, 2010

FUNNY SAYINGS #5 2010

I know, I know it has been a while! That just shows that it has been a while since I have had a minute to sit down and blog! So we will see how far I get tonight! Hahahahahaha!
This weekend I had a volleyball tournament in Vernal! We had a blast and of course it helps that we took first place, out of 36 teams! Wahoo, I am feeling it now! I am not a spring chick any more, but I still like to play like one! Anyway, the 3 oldest kids stayed at Grandpa Bryce's house.  They had to much fun! They helped Grandpa out lots I am sure! Pat made them pancakes for breakfast and Gavin asked Grandpa if he had any bacon or sausage that they could eat.  He really likes to eat like his Grandpa! And Grandpa says "Gavin, we don't have that kind of food, we are poor folks here." Then without even skipping a beat Gavin says, "Grandpa you aren't poor, you are middle class!"

No comments: