Saturday, March 7, 2009

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING!!!

They look so sweet and innocent, but believe me when I say they are nothing but smiles and quadruple trouble!
Gavin with his hair cut like Grandpa Donald's. He looks real serious!!
Gracie and her googly eyes. Isn't she such a beautiful little princess!! I think her smile says it all!
Everyday eating at our house times 4. Preston is the cleanest!!
And last but not least Payson helping me make cookies. See what happens when you turn your back for 2 seconds. At least we always have fun!!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

So cute! Yeah! You did it!!!!!

Stephany said...

Your kids are adorable!

Keith, Heidi and Drew said...

Gracie smiles almost as good as her mom did when she was a little girl. Glad you joined the mayham of blogging.

Lacy said...

See. You already hav ethree comments that's great.That tells me you needed this blog!